Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Introduction to the Blog

Hello all,

I thought for the first post I would like to do an introduction to both myself and the blog.

As for introduction to myself, I am an avid reader and writer. Every year I take part in Nanowrimo (National Novel Writing Month) and I use it to advance the stories that I'm working on. It's hard for me to choose a favorite book or story so I'm going to stay away from that but I do love fantasy. I also have a very big love of poetry. I've been writing poetry for as long as I can remember (not saying it was good poetry) and I continue to write poetry along with my novels. I wanted to use this blog to share the poetry that I write with an audience.

As for this blog, as I stated above I want to use it to share my poetry. I really want people who have a like of poetry to be able to see this but I'm also just doing this for myself to have a spot where I can keep my poetry. I welcome getting ideas about my poems and I think that a bit of criticism can be a good thing and can help me grow, but it has to be constructive. Things like "this sucks" have no place when talking to someone about creative works and I would appreciate these kinds of comments being left out.

I also plan on publishing poems I've already written first before I start uploading new poems.

Thanks for looking and my posts,
Mizuroze

No comments:

Post a Comment