Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Locked Door

The Locked Door
Date Unknown

I stand in an empty room
With only but a door,
Is this to be my doom?
I know I need much more.

I can’t stand this any longer,
People don’t know how it feels,
I wish I was so much stronger,
To escape this room of tears.

There is nothing in here,
Nothing at all,
Only my own fear,
My mind about to fall.

I sit down in the corner,
Wondering what to do,
I need to get out sooner,
Please help me find a clue.

I don’t know if I can make it,
Will I make it through?
My mind is falling into a pit,
I don’t know what to do.

This room is horribly dark,
Oh please let me out,
I have only but a broken heart,
I don’t even want to pout.

Just let me out of this fantasy,
I miss hearing the rain pour,
I can’t believe this catastrophe,
Please open the locked door.

No comments:

Post a Comment